NEW PATIENTS - please bring the following items with you during your first visit and arrive 15 - 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time to prepare your electronic medical chart:
1. Photo ID (parent/guardian)
2. Health Ins. Card(s)
3. Social Security Card (child's)
4. Foster Parents/ Grandparents - Custody Papers
5. Adult Guardian - Power of Attorney
6. If recent visit to Doctor or ER please bring medical records
7. Most Up-To-Date Vaccination Record
8. Newborns please bring Hospital Release papers.
We have made it easy for first time patients to fill out forms during your own time. New Patients please print the Welcome and New Patient form, and if applicable, print the Record Release form to have your child’s medical records transferred to our office.
Call Us: 407-814-4934 appointments option 2